If there’s one thing we have been reminded about recently, it’s the power of digital marketing and the way that it can increase business resilience through adversity. The problem is, many businesses have not updated their digital strategy to adapt to the changing market conditions. It’s more important than ever to ensure you have a strong digital strategy to support your operation.
Here are some tips and resources to help you:
- Ensure that your website is up to date, mobile-friendly and easy to navigate. If your website is more than three years old it’s likely time to make some updates. Our free website review can help
- Customers are rapidly moving to shop online so having an e-commerce website is an obvious advantage. Learn more about the benefits of an E-commerce website here
- A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system will ensure all leads, tasks and lead nurturing history is in one place and easily accessible. This is especially beneficial for teams working remotely. At Quest, we can demonstrate Zoho CRM for free
- Communicate regularly with customers via email and social media. It’s about quality (not quantity) and providing added value, insights and information that your customers will value. Facebook is a great starting point for social media, download our free Facebook guide
- If you haven’t already invested in video content to better engage your audience then now is the time. Learn more about the power of video