https://www.quest.net.nz/wp-content/uploads/How-to-develop-a-winning-digital-strategy.jpg 1402 2000 Hamish Lowry https://www.quest.net.nz/wp-content/uploads/quest-logo-red-2021.png Hamish Lowry2022-11-09 09:00:022022-11-09 10:15:36Is It Time To Change Your Customer Conversation?
Is It Time To Change Your Customer Conversation?
Is it time to change your customer conversation? If there’s one thing we have been reminded about recently, it’s the power of digital marketing and the way that it can increase business resilience through adversity. The problem is, many businesses have not effectively updated their customer approach to adapt. It’s more important than ever to ensure you have a current marketing strategy to support your business.
Here are some tips and resources to help you:
- If you haven’t updated your digital marketing strategy yet, it’s time to start. To help with a checklist, download our free marketing strategy development guide
- Ensure that your website is current, mobile-friendly and easy to navigate. If your website is more than three years old it’s time to make some updates. Our free website review can help
- Customers are rapidly moving to shop online so having an e-commerce website is an obvious advantage where applicable. Learn more about the benefits of an E-commerce website here
- Video storytelling. If you haven’t invested in video storytelling to better engage your audience then you’re likely missing some new business. The most human company wins and video stories are much more likely to be remembered if you do. To find out more about how to use video download our Video Marketing Guide.
- Communicate regularly with customers via email and social media. It’s about quality (not quantity) and providing added value, insights and information that your customers will value. Here’s a useful Social Media Guide.
- Website security is a growing concern for good reason. It’s critical to know about SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and how this protects your business. Here are some useful tips to make sure your business is protected with website security