Regardless of the industry you are operating in, building and maintaining quality relationships with customers is a key to success. As businesses grow in complexity and expand, the need for software support to help achieve this outcome grows.
Recent sales performance data released by top-rated ZohoCRM reveals strong results for its users: 300% improvement in lead conversions, 41% revenue increase per sales person, 27% improvement in customer retention and sales cycle decreases of 24%.
This explains why Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions have been leading software adoption rates in recent years.
Five ways that a CRM solution can help accelerate your sales performance.
- Organisation of your customer data – best-of-breed CRM systems are hosted in the cloud, making them accessible and easy to maintain from any location.
- Cross-selling and upselling – CRM systems draw intelligence from your customer purchasing patterns to then onsell and upsell similar products and services.
- Customer relationship improvement – CRM’s help you organise all customer-related operations, using rich data to generate relevant and engaging messaging and follow up support.
- Removal of inefficiency – CRMs consolidate methods and spare you from double entries and the dull, automated approach customers find so frustrating.
- Tracking team performance – CRM’s monitor how your team members are performing to enable continuous improvement training.
It’s easy to find a great CRM at a reasonable price if you know where to look – are you ready to discuss which CRM solution is best for you?