Wilco Engineering is located in the Whakatane District and has a large number of satisfied customers around New Zealand. Wilco was formed in 2003 with feeders and trailers designed for everyday use on farm and its products are widely known for their strength and durability. The robust frames are made in New Zealand and fully galvanised, to ensure the best quality and performance.
Quest was assigned to deliver a fresh mobile friendly website to help position Wilco Engineering in the marketplace. The first task was to produce authentic video and photographic content for the website to better engage prospective customers. The site offers fast, intuitive product catalogue functionality complete with an easy to use content management system (CMS) and Google Analytics. The website features a contact form and SEO tools and the client can easily change content and add new pages supported by comprehensive training videos. Quest also provides ongoing website support with 24/7 monitoring, security, theme updates, website content backups and robust hosting.
- Are You Working Smarter by Outsourcing?May 11, 2022 - 10:32 am
- The Science of Marketing ROIApril 20, 2022 - 9:30 am
- Recruitment Videos Power Talent AttractionFebruary 21, 2022 - 10:45 am
- Sales Psychology Essentials for BusinessDecember 16, 2021 - 7:30 pm
- Best of 2021 – 10 Website Designs to Inspire YouNovember 1, 2021 - 3:44 pm
- 7 Reasons Why Every Business Needs A WebsiteOctober 28, 2021 - 4:08 pm
Follow us on Instagram
Digital Marketing Agency / New Zealand
Agri-business / Manufacturing / Engineering
🔴 VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHY
🔴 SOCIAL MEDIA