Welcome back after the Summer holiday period, we hope that you had a fantastic break, with time to relax and think about what you want to achieve in 2017.
Like us, you’re probably curious about what’s in store for the upcoming year.
The marketing landscape is rapidly changing and it’s almost impossible to keep up with digital strategies, channels and tactics. To help, we’ve compiled a short list about what we think are the most important trends for 2017.
- Customer retention – spending less time on acquisition and more on customer success and retention
- Technology & data – listening to customer’s digital signals and preferences to better understand needs
- Inbound marketing – converting leads with tailored calls to action, forms and landing pages
- Content and channels – investing in mobile optimised video content
- Testing – A/B testing to enable promotions to be refined over time for greater effectiveness
We can’t wait to hear your plans and help you to achieve greatness in 2017!